If you or a loved one have been injured by what you think is a defective product contact John Beatty immediately.
John Beatty has helped to recover tens of millions of dollars investigating and litigating on behalf of people injured by defective products*. John has litigated catastrophic defective product cases, including those involving:
- Defective products that caused fatal injuries
- Defective products that caused maiming and scarring
- Horrific burns caused by defective products
- Amputations caused by defective products
- Defective sporting and athletic equipment
- Products that explode without warning
- Furniture tip-overs
- Defective motor vehicles and parts
- Defective engines
- Defective conveyor belt systems
- Defective tools and ladders
- Defective Trucks
- Defective airbags
- Defective household goods and other dangerous products*
Our firm knows of few lawyers in New York with the depth and breadth of the defective product experience John Beatty has investigating, litigating and preparing for trial cases involving fatal and serious injury product liability cases.
John will often come right out to the scene to oversee and lead the investigation immediately—and John’s success has been that he conducts a parallel investigation to that conducted by public authorities and investigators. By contacting John Beatty as soon as possible, John can begin a thorough and complete investigation right away while maintaining the chain of custody for the defective product.